Learn effective wind farm design...
Attendees will get a comprehensive overview of openWind Enterprise wind farm design and optimization software. This function-rich product provides professional wind developers with a highly configurable toolbox of capabilities. Geared toward developers, manufacturers, investors, and those who want to increase their knowledge of wind farm design, the highlights of this training include an introduction to wind resource assessment, an overview of openWind principles and interface and key features including: Uncertainty; Cost of Energy Optimization; Cabling and Road Networks; Wake Models; Modeling Turbine Performance; Time-Series Energy Capture.
Monday, May 5, 2014
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
Before May 1st: $200*
- An introduction to wind resource assessment
- An overview of the software principles and interface
- Design optimization- respecting noise, visual impact and shadow flicker
- Cabling and road networks
- Wake models
- Modeling turbine performance - inflow angles, TI, shear
- Time-series energy capture
Connect with us!